Monday, January 3

Alex Legend Stuffs Christie Stevens With His Cock!


So lets just start with , MY STEP MOM IS A FREAK. Not sure what my dad sees in her except those huge well rounded tits, but she’s a complete whore . She called me in try on different outfits to turn on my dad when he comes home from his 2 week business trip. Not sure how I got suckered into it, but I love my dad so ill help her out . I went ahead and picked out the outfit that I thought my dad would like , but it didn’t stop there !!!. She then told me “ I guess “you can try me out”. Now WE ALL know what that means . My Stepmom was hitting on me and wanted to FUCK ! Well lets just say I did not let her down. I fucked the hell out of her as well as filled up her pussy with my sticky warm cum! I love my New Step mom !!.

No comments:

Post a Comment